Sunday, August 8, 2010

Particularly Preposterous Packing Day Part 2

The NYC subway system preposterously packed me yesterday! I tried to capture the packed-ness in a picture (keep in mind that this was after some people had gotten off, and so it was already a little less packed than it had been a few stops back):


Someone must have told the metro system about this holiday because they certainly were trying to help us celebrate! They even shut down several subway lines so we would all have to cram onto the same trains. I'm not sure if I appreciate NYC's dedication to celebrating Particularly Preposterous Packing Day. Riding for about 30 minutes with a fat ladies arm in my face was not fun.

I hope all of you had a better day of celebrating than I did.
Thank goodness today is "Sneak Some Zucchini Onto Your Neighbor's Porch Night."



1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh I totally bought a zucchini today! But I want to keep it....

    ReplyDelete