Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Barbie in a Blender Day

Well, this holiday can be quite gruesome.

Seriously.

So, instead of mutilating multiple barbies, in quite barbaric ways, I chose to rethink what this Holiday might mean to me... To me, barbie in a blender day could mean foregoing your feminine ways, and accepting the manliness within. (As I wrote that, I giggled...)

In my quest to unleash my inner man, I did two things:

1. Rode a Bike. While Wearing a Dress. Take THAT Feminism!
 (p.s. this is way manlier than I make it look. don't be deceived)

2. Made a Pizza. And Drank Beer. Manly Beer.
 (you see those knives. those are manly. also, see my pizza :)

I hope that while looking back upon your day, you were able to celebrate the manliness within - and in a sense, blend that barbie image to a pulp. Ouch....

- Als

2 comments:

  1. Allie! I love your interpretation of Barbie in a Blender Day! I think that feminists everywhere would be proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every day of my life is an expression of manliness.

    ReplyDelete