Wednesday, July 28, 2010

National Milk Chocolate Day

Does it get better than Milk Chocolate Day? I don't think sooooo. At least not until International Beer Day gets here. Allie and I decided to create a joint post today since we both celebrated the same holiday.

I celebrated this delicious day by hand delivering milk chocolate to my roommates while they were at work. Here are some pictures from the day ...

Emma and Sarah at Levain Bakery:

Emma and her co-worker who was pretty happy to find out about milk chocolate day:

Jillian happily celebrating the day at the Jillery jewelry shop:

Allie showed true dedication today. Here is a picture of her breakfast that was eaten with a side of chocolate milk (she's an all-or-nothing kind of girl):


She also went so far as to say that she won't be celebrating this holiday yearly - it's going to be weekly for her! (Wow, Allie. That's all I can say).

After distributing my chocolate, I bought the ingredients for Lasagna Day which is coming up tomorrow. On the train ride home, a young man in my subway car announced that he was selling M&M's ... which are made out of milk chocolate ... to raise money for college. I happily forked over my dollar. What a great way to celebrate.

I hope you all had a delicious and happy milk chocolate day. See you tomorrow for Lasagna Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment