Monday, July 26, 2010

July 26th - All or Nothing Day

Well, I chose to celebrate "All or Nothing Day" by grabbing life by the horns, and well, essentially, giving it my all.

This manifested itself in many ways.

1. Sewing. I sewed a lot today. Fixed a dress, a skirt, worked on another dress...the casualties of being the girl who can sew. But I gave them my all.

2. Cleaning. Our apartment is a mess. It has been for a while. I tried to remedy that. Not only by sweeping, but even MOPPING. What?! Grabbing those horns, baby.

3. Dressing. This could have been a challenge. But seeing as how today is "All or Nothing Day" I decided to go with the first part. I gave it my all. I put on cute clothes. Makeup. Even did my hair. Go me!

4. Living. Fact of the matter is that I lived, today. I gave life all I had. And I succeeded. I have lived to see another day. I breathed in and out all day long. I successfully gave today my "All".

What are some of the ways that you grabbed life by the proverbial horns today??

-Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment